Tuesday 8 September 2009

Poetry of Life

This poetry was sent to my colleagues at Strathclyde on 10 December 2008. 
 
I would like to share my poetry. The title is 'FI and White Snow in the New Year'. Below is the complete poetry.

---------------------------------------------------------
"FI and White Snow in the New Year"
by Muhammad Nuh Al-Azhar on 9 December 2008

It's like a dream comes true
When I was announced to be one of successful candidates
to be awarded Chevening Scholarship 2008/09
Pursuing course in the UK
Pursuing new experience ......
Pursuing new environment ......
Pursuing sun of future in Glasgow

Lying down on the earth
Stepping down on the Strathclyde
Sitting down on FI course
The key to reach the dream
The key to see far away
The key to improve life

New page was recently started
Like or dislike, it's real
Running everything in new
Lectures............
Lecturers...........
Mates...............
Weather.............
Also shoppings......

Some pleasant.......
Some confusing......
Some challenging....
Some tiring.........
Some boring.........
Some interesting....
Some ..... and some ......
The key is ...............
...........how to enjoy it

Second by second...day by day...week by week
Nearly three months.........................
I've been being hugged by Glasgow
.......................by strathclyde
.......................by FI
Little and more I've learned
Little and more I've experienced
Little and more I've known
All are new...new...new...

White snow is coming
New Year is waiting
December will meet January
In the late of night
The gate is opening
Welcoming me to enter
A new life
A new hope
A new wish

FI is the key
White snow is the heart
New Year is the way
Come to me
Dance with me
Taste the real life
Together...together...together

Snow always white
Sun always light
1st January always new
Ubuntu always open
They're the symbols.........
Giving inspiration
To be white on heart and mind
To be light for humans
To be new on view
To be open on science and knowledge

With them..............
I believe I can
Supported by my heart
Supported by my legs
Supported by my hands
My brain runs on the track

FI..............
I will bring you to the world
Go...go...go FI....

--------------------------------------------
Presented for :
My Wife and Kids
FI Lecturers
FI 2008/09 Mates
University of Strathclyde

In order to celebrate 'New Year 2009'
--------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment